A new course entitled Using the Matrox AltiZ is now available from Matrox Vision Academy, our on-demand video training resource.
Watch the video of the course below
A 45 minutes course with 5 subjects
In 45 minutes, users get a comprehensive overview of these 3D profile sensors, from set-up to deployment, with a focus on the following subjects:
- How to physically mount, orient, and power a Matrox AltiZ
- How to set up Matrox Capture Works to acquire single- and multi-profile scans, with and without the use of an encoder
- How to adjust settings within Matrox Capture Works to capture greater scan detail depending on the sensors’ configuration
- How to configure encoder and trigger settings for the Matrox AltiZ
- How to acquire various forms of 3D data, output components, and store 3D data in Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) X software
Matrox Vision Academy has a range of courses available to registered software users and those evaluating the software. Check back regularly as new courses are always being added!
Any questions on the courses of Matrox products? Contact our sales department